Dr. Nakul V Karkare specializes in anthroscopic hip replacement, limb reconstruction and joint replacement surgery. Dr. Karkare serves on the FDA advisory board, under the Orthopedic and Rehabilitation Device Panel, and has operating privileges at Winthrop Hospital, St Charles Hospital, St. Catherine Hospital, Mather Hospital and Peconic Bay Medical Center.
OrthopaedicsOne is the orthopaedic knowledge network and educational platform. Contribute to orthopaedics and orthopaedic surgery knowledge..
From leading impact orthopaedic journals, to orthopaedic websites you follow, you can browse, read, and share favorite orthopaedic content, presented in a streamlined format and delivered to you -.ORTHOREADER.
- New York Dynamic Neuromuscular Rehabilitation & Physical Therapy ClinicAugust 27, 2017 - 9:01 pm
- Potts Law FirmAugust 27, 2017 - 8:54 pm
- Nurse Practitioners and the Primary Care ShortageAugust 27, 2017 - 8:51 pm
- How Nurses Can Survive Long Hours and the Night ShiftAugust 27, 2017 - 8:48 pm
- OccupationaltherapyOT.comMarch 27, 2017 - 12:11 am
- Maine Orthopaedic Review November 4, 2022
- Open Orthopaedic House Physician position available in Manhattan November 4, 2022
- 2023-2024 - Rush Research Fellowship - Orthopaedic Oncology November 2, 2022
- BC/BE Orthopaedic Surgery with Sports Medicine on the Famous Coast of Maine November 2, 2022
- Mayo Clinic Orthopedic Sports Medicine Research Fellowship 2023-2024 November 1, 2022