Dr. Nakul V Karkare specializes in anthroscopic hip replacement, limb reconstruction and joint replacement surgery. Dr. Karkare serves on the FDA advisory board, under the Orthopedic and Rehabilitation Device Panel, and has operating privileges at Winthrop Hospital, St Charles Hospital, St. Catherine Hospital, Mather Hospital and Peconic Bay Medical Center.
You might also like
OrthopaedicsOne is the orthopaedic knowledge network and educational platform. Contribute to orthopaedics and orthopaedic surgery knowledge..
From leading impact orthopaedic journals, to orthopaedic websites you follow, you can browse, read, and share favorite orthopaedic content, presented in a streamlined format and delivered to you -.ORTHOREADER.
- OrthoInnovations: Advancing the Orthopedic Implants Industry July 19, 2023
- American Hip Institute Research Foundation (AHIRF) - Clinical Research Internship 2023-2024 July 13, 2023
- Clinical Outcome Research Coordinator - Steadman Philippon Research Institute June 27, 2023
- Sports Medicine & Shoulder Fellowship Positions (2) Academic Year 2024-2025 at TRIA Orthopedic Center-Minneapolis, MN June 23, 2023
- Sports Medicine & Shoulder Fellowship Positions Open AY 24-25 at TRIA Orthopedic Center in Minneapolis, MN June 19, 2023